Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas!


This is one of my favorite cards from my November Stamp-A-Stack. It is a little different from convention cards but I love the bright and cheeriness of it! I slid the cardstock up over the edge of the Top Note die to create a small card that I placed on the Ruby Red background. (Thanks to my upline, Heather, for the technique idea!)

  • All Holiday stamp set
  • Holiday Lineup stamp set
  • Sanded background stamp
  • Ruby Red cardstock
  • Kiwi Kiss cardstock
  • Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Old Olive marker
  • Blush Blossom marker
  • Apricot Appeal marker
  • Ruby Red brad
  • Top Note Sizzix die
  • Big Shot machine
  • Corner Rounder punch
  • SNAIL adhesive

4 comments:

  1. super cute. I LOVE that top note die. I also like your blog layout. looking forward to getting to know you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!

    I love the idea of these cards!! I sure hope we get that stamp set in our next SU catty due out in April!

    Welcome to the scs blogger group 7 too - I'm also in that group!

    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, I am Jean and have just joined SCS blogger group #7 with you. I just love your card as I particularly love that Top Note die which we don't yet have here down under!! Hopefully next year??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks fabulous! Can't wait to see all of your creations and hear about your boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!