Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sneak Peak!!


Here is a sneak peak from the New Spring/Summer catalog!! The Just Buzzin' By set also includes a hive, another bee and another saying! I can't wait to see what else is in the new catalog!!

***BLOG PRIZE*** Post a comment on this post and I will randomly pick a name to receive one of these cards!

`Just Buzzin' By stamp set
`Basic Black cardstock
`More Mustard cardstock
`Very Vanilla cardstock
`Prints Pattern pack (hostess level 1)
`Black Stazon ink
`More Mustard, Yo Yo Yellow and Really Rust markers
`Blender Pen
`Heat and Stick powder
`Versamarker
`Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
`Sizzix Big Shot machine
`Top Note Sizzix die
`More Mustard ribbon
`black dot and gigham ribbon
`SNAIL adhesive

9 comments:

  1. These are really cute, just like my favorite SIL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, cute set! Thanks for the peek! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, so, so cute! great job sarah! i LOVE the top note die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable...I can't wait to see whats in the new cattie, either...great job with these cards! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU can certainly do cute things with these Sarah! But PLEASE give them to someone else should I win - you know my affliction with bees with faces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous that you get to actually play with some of the new stamps before us!! hehehe I can't wait to see what else the new catalog has to offer, too!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! and that bkgd paper is perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been trying to hold off making any stamp purchases but this stamp set is really starting to peak about on a lot of blogs. You did a great card. Justmight have to break down and get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!