Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thanks so Much!

I decided since it was snowing (again!) I was going to craft!! OK, I don't really need an excuse but...sounds good...right!?

Here are 2 cards using basically the same layout but by turning the card, you get a different look. I really need to move away from this color scheme...1. because I need to learn to use different colors together and 2. because I am running out of this color paper, ribbon, ink ect... (inspired from SCS)

`Pocket Silhouettes stamp set
`Chocolate Chip cardstock
`Old Olive cardstock
`Autumn Vine Designer Series paper
`Chocolate Chip marker
`Old Olive marker
`Really Rust marker
`Mellow Moss marker
`Chocolate Chip ribbon
`Whisper White ribbon
`Whisper White craft ink
`SNAIL adhesive

8 comments:

  1. i love that color combo too.
    great designer paper also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so beautiful! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh great idea to stamp on the ribbons - very pretty :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! I haven't tried turning cards around to get different looks, but it works well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and the ds papers. Wonder if we'll get them in Australia.
    Great sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooooooh...........these are pretty! I really like the color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!