Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Think Spring!


After all these ice/snow storms I went "spring" on these cards! I made a set of 12 (3 each) for my Grandmother-in-law (hmmm...that sounds strange...Tom's Grandmother)

Pocket Silhouettes stamp set
Apricot Appeal cardstock, ink and ribbon
Certainly Celery cardstock, ink and ribbon
Pretty in Pink cardstock, ink and ribbon
Bashful Blue cardstock, ink and paper
Whisper White cardstock
Patterns Pack paper (hostess Level 1)
Scallop Square punch
SNAIL adhesive

7 comments:

  1. I love these cards Sarah. The colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful sarah! and very springy looking. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah:

    These are so pretty - after doing so many Christmas cards, I am ready for spring :) and these are the perfect way to get started.

    Have a great evening.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!