Friday, January 9, 2009

Always VDay challenge


Hello all!!

I am part of a blogger group on SCS. Our first challenge was to create a Valentines Day card WITHOUT using red, pink or white. No problem! I am not a big VDay gal so wasn't too hard!

I made a tri-fold card base and used the slit punch to help keep the card closed. This card could be used for many occasions!!

I hope I pass! Thank you LaToya for a great first challenge!

`Always stamp set
`Sanded background stamp
`River Rock cardstock and ink (retired)
`Sage Shadow cardstock and ink
`Very Vanilla cardstock
`Slit punch
`sponge daubers
`SNAIL adhesive

12 comments:

  1. This is super cute Sarah!!!! Great colors and you KNOW I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    You have oficially completed the challenge! LOL Great card. And super fast. It took me most of the evening last night to do my card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Sarah! I love that stamp set. SU always has great stuff!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. you are super fast. Great card. whew no pink or red okay but no white. i have to think about this one for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card -- love it -- beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Sarah! Cute design plus you used non-red/white/pink for a Vday card. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do but this is good inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, lovely card - you are very quick to have this done already. Would take me ages to think of something!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've done well with this challenge. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card...I luv this image...nicely done! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. neat layout! i just love fancy folds cards :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!