Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bitty Board Tech book!!

I have been asked how I am doing my Techniques book for my class. I plan to make all the pages fit inside the Bitty Board Book! Those class members that want to buy one to decorate to keep their techniques in will get 10% off each book and refills. Those that choose not to get the book will have a binder ring to keep all cards together!!

Now, lets just HOPE they don't put these on the retired accessory list tomorrow!!

`bitty board book
`on your birthday stamp set
`hawaii papaya paper
`chocolate chips cardstock
`whisper white cardstock
`tangerine tango ink
`old olive ink and cardstock

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

7 comments:

  1. I love this!! I would like to come and play too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! what stamp set is that live laugh love?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a neat class. such a cute book to hold all the info in too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this idea!!! hmmm...you MAY have just enabled me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fantastic project! great job and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you did a great job, wish i could come to your classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is a great way to keep your techniques all in one spot and super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!