Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy O'Birthday!!

Ok I dusted off my Cheers to You set!! and made a birthday card for my Father-in-Law!!

I love how this came out! I used white embossing powder for a "foamy" look! I also used my Word Window punch...for the first time...GASP!! I got my inspiration from SCS! and I am very happy with the finished product!!

`Cheers to You stamp set
`On Your Birthday stamp set
`Riding Hood Red cardstock
`Going Grey cardstock
`Pacific Point cardstock
`Kiwi Kiss cardstock
`Ski Slope DSP (retired...boohoo)
`Black Staz ON ink
`Summer Sun marker
`Versamarker
`White embossing powder
`Stampin' Dimensionals
`Window Word punch
`SNAIL adhesive

9 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love this! The foam looks great! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh, Sara, this is to cute! Perfect for a 21st birthday! Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours in this card are so bright and uplifting. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for the men in your life! Love the texture of the foam...

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great birthday card. I like the foam texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and I'm sure he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is an excellent masculine card. using the white embossing powder for "foam" is very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!