Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hip-Hippo-Ray!


Just taking advantage of some quiet time...finally!

Here is a baby card I made for my husband's cousin's baby due in May! I know...it is a ways' but better prepared right!!

I used Bashful Blue, Vertainly Celery and Whisper White cardstock, CC ribbon and my Pun Fun Stamp set! The pattern papers are from Imaginisce (Baby Powder, Fuzzy Jammies paper)

How cute is it!!

I have no BABY BUG so don't even ask!! LOL even tho I have 6 friends all pregnant right now! YIKES!!

Well, off to stamp some more!!

14 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card - you've done a great job with it the DPs youve used are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhhhh, Sara, love the paper, LOL. I am putting the animal crackers on my Feb. 1st order!

    I love your card! I really like the stripes with the print, and who could ever resist a cute hippo bottom, teehehe

    Excited about Fri. See you then :o)
    Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fine my dear sister!! I have enough "baby bug" for the two of us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!! Adorable hippo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!!! So very cute! no baby bug? Are you SURE? I only have a girl bug so that doesn't work! I wanna girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable...I have two things for you on my blog.....hugs *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SA-WEET!! Your friend is a lucky girl to receive such a darling card. And I'm so all about being early with events. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the designer paper! That hippo is pretty cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. to cute!! I too love the dp. Tfs! blessings. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE - love the hippo and the colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Sounds like you will be making a lot of baby cards for a while with 6 friends all being pregnant! I have 2 friends who are pregnant right now and I need to make cards, so this helps get me started thinking about baby cards. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!