Monday, January 19, 2009

Party Hearty!!


Since today was MLK day, my niece had no school...which means she comes to play here!!

Chris isn't home and Alex was napping so she and I played in my craft room!!

We both made the same card and had fun!!

This is a bday card for my neighbors daughter and Kait will take hers home for her use...I told her it may be a cute Valentine for her teacher so she said maybe!!

`party hearty stamp set
`tempting turquoise paper and marker
`pink pourette paper
`riding hood red paper
`chocolate chip marker
`rose red marker
`heat and stick powder
`versamarker
`misc glitter
`SNAIL adhesive
`scallop edge punch
`white grosgrain ribbon
`Stampin' dimensionals

Thank yoU!

15 comments:

  1. I love it! You already have a 2nd b-day card for Al all set or even Chris 11th.
    GLITTER BABY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been a lot of fun "playing" with your niece. One of my favourite cards is the one my son had input into - and not because the card waw that great - LOL.
    Love what you both did... xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice! I love that cupcake! lol

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Did K forget hers at your house?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! The cupcake it just too cute!! Thank you for much for sharing!!

    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, this is a very pretty card and so ideal for a birthday. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute! Both yours and your niece's!! Looks like you have a future stamper in your family!! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. very FUN! love the bold colors and i totally love GLITTER! it is just so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah! Your cupcakes are awesome! Your blog looks really fine, too. They are so much fun to work on!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how fun you were able to spend the day with your niece stamping Sarah. I wish I were able to do that with my niece. The card turned out great too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that card. The colours especially. Your niece has done well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cute card - I love the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!