Saturday, January 31, 2009

Spring/Summer OPEN HOUSE!

Well, I had my new catalog open house today! It went great! It was nice to meet Paula for the first time and see Liz again!! and as always Correen and Tracy were there (as well as my crafty niece, Kait)!!

We all went thru the catty...many times...writing many wish list...narrowing down...adding more!!

I had 2 make and takes available!! They were simple but super cute and Springy!! Which was nice on this cold, windy day!! BRRRR...

The first is a cute card! I used Apricot Appeal as a base and added some Delicate Dots DSP (available for FREE...in the SAB brochure...see here for details!) I also used Bashful Blue and Whisper White cardstock.

The latte stamp in the Pun Fun stamp set was perfect for our "Warm up" party!!

Just a little ribbon and markers and woo-lah!! It is done!!

The second make and take is kinda a card! It is a gift card/money holder!! Perfect to sneak some special handmade coupons in too!!

I found this super cute idea here...Envelope Card

As was pointed out to me, I once again used the Top Note Sizzix die (Stampin' Up! exclusive!! ask me how you can get one!!) again.

So I have used it for EVERY open house, workshop and get together I have had...SO WHAT!! LOL

Funny thing is...every time I have used it is has been different (cut into a card, bag topper...ect!)

The pink card holder is just a lunch bag!! How simple!!

I am not sure what color I the purple is but will check when I head downstairs!!

Well, gotta clean up after a fun morning!!

If you didn't make it to my open house for any reason...that is OK!! You still have time to order with me...I will be placing an order on Monday afternoon!!! Call or email me to get 10% shipping!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah
    I hope you had a great open house! The cards you made for it are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun -- got to figure out what to order :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a fabulous day...adorable cards....I luv the top die, its worth using over and over! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I am so happy your open house went so well. I am sorry I missed it :o(

    Your make & takes are fantasic! there is not doubt you all ahd lots of fun.

    As soon as my leg is better, I am hopping over (hopping, LOL) to see these IRL! And bring your items I still have {{{rolling my eyes at myself, LOL}}}

    Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them Sarah!!!!! Wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your open house was a success. And keep using your top note-when you find something you like go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you have a great open house. I LOVE that top note die!!! good for you for using it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah - I'm glad you had a great time at the open house. The make and take items you made were great - I love the colors of the card/money holders. Great job !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!