Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thank you Silhouettes!

Here is a quick thank you card I made. I really love how it turned out! I am finding I am going for the same sets over and over and I think I am going to challenge myself to go after those sets that I haven't used in awhile so watch for those!!

As always, Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!!

`pocket silhouettes stamp set
`tangerine tango cardstock and ink
`chocolate chip cardstock and ink
`old olive cardstock, ink and brads
`misc. black ribbon
`large oval punch (SU)
`SNAIL adhesive
`

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! Love the rustic warm colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, any orange is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - great for so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you have panels of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card -- great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty and pretty!!! Don't you just love this set! Your card is perfect, so bright and cheerful :o)
    Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah, you did a great job with this card. I need to start using more of my dusty stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. G'day Sarah, I absolutely love this card, the colours, the stamps, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah - this is a gorgeous thank you card. I love the colors and the stamp design. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! the colors are just fabulous. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the colour combo!!! I haven't really played with this set - I need to take it out. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty colors! pretty layout! pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!