Saturday, January 3, 2009

Techniques Club Starting SOON!

Want to learn how to do all those great techniques you see in books, online or in stores?

Join me one night a month for Stampin' Up! fun!!

We will learn 2-3 techniques to use in stamping, scrapbooking or crafting. You will also have cards ready for when you need them! and, you will have a techniques book with samples and instructions right at your fingertips!!

First class is coming quickly.

January 15th 6.30-8.30 pm at my house!

Please be prompt as we will start right away!!

There is still time to come!! RSVP by January 12th!!

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Can I join?!?!?! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Looks like fun! I used to sell SU. Or make that buy SU from myself! I was my own best customer!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah - I hope you guys have fun - let us know how it goes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!