Thursday, February 5, 2009

Always Orange...again!

It was a productive day yesterday and decided to hold off posting this til today!!

First, I did case from the SCS gallery. Course my colors are a bit different and I would LOVE to promise but can't that this will be the last of orange, brown and green for awhile. I will try to break out the spring colors soon!!

But I have SO much Tangerine Tango...how could you not?? LOL

I, again, didnt' put any words on it so I can grab and stamp as I need. I think that will work well for me!!

Always stamp set
Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze cardstock
Tangerine Tango and Baja Breeze ink
Whisper White cardstock and ribbon
Old Olive brad
Hawaiin Papaya DSP (retired)
Stampin' Dimensionals
Scallop edge, Scallop circle, 1 3/8", 1 1/4" punches

As always, thank you for stopping by my blog!! I love reading your comments and appreciate all the great words you leave!!

11 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love that orange. It looks gorgeous on those cards. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your orange!!! Just teasin! It looks great! Want me to send you my Tangerine Tango? I haven't used a bit! Maybe I should challenge myself to do that today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards -- well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! I love your project with the tropical colors! I have some of this paper, maybe I should dig it out and make something! Have a great weekend!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this. you dont have to stop using those colors. i think they totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, for an orange card this is very nice. {{{wink}}} Very bright and cheerful! I would NEVER have thought to use Baja Breeze with these colors. You pulled it off great.

    Don' you just love those days where everything just flows!
    Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah - I love these colors. These are great cards for many different occasions. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never used these colors together they look great together Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol! i had to laugh when I read your post because I, too, am trying to move all my Tangerine Tango since I ordered quite a bit myself. I feel your "pain" but as you said - it's not too painful because it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!