Monday, February 23, 2009

Bathtime beauty!

I got a few more pages done in Al's book! I am finding myself being more simple this time around than with Chris...it could be from the lack of supplies I have...so I MUST get more!! hee hee

Here are some pics of Christian giving his bro a bath. Boy can it get WET in the bathroom when those 2 are done!!

Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Whisper White cardstock (Stampin' Up!)
Heidi Grace pattern paper
Party Hearty stamp set (Stampin' Up!)
Spiral punch (Stampin' Up!)
Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery markers (Stampin' Up!)

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. oh, what wonderful memories!!! i love the papers & colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Sarah! Enjoy the simple moments!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is too cute - wonderful colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!