Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blogger Group February Challenge...


Nancy from my blogger group, was in charge of February's challenge. I had to spend some time just looking at the sketch and thinking. I was really struggling with it so I spent some time in the SCS gallery (not that I need a challenge to get me to go there!!)

I saw so many great things and came up with this!

Her challenge had some rules...blue/green colors, use the sketch and it had to be a Valentine. Since I made more than enough Valentines, I chose this since I could use it for most any occasion! half the punched dots are popped up too!!

Tell me what you think...maybe I didn't pass this challenge??

Priceless stamp set
Bashful Blue, Old Olive and Pacific Point cardstock
Hawaiin Papaya dsp
Bashful Blue and Old Olive ink
stampin' dimensionals
SU corner rounder
1/2" circle, 1" circle and 1 1/4" circle punches.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!! How is your day going? Your challenge card is great. I too am struggling with how to cut all those diamonds? :) But I see you didn't follow it so I'm not going to either. lol I think I'd get frustrated with trying to cut perfect diamonds I'm not that good with scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Love your challenge card! This is a hard challenge. I have it sitting in front of me. Trying to get some ideas! It is really fun though! Take care!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu did a great job with the sketch, Sarah! I love the circles. This one is definatley hard. TFS Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did GREAT with the challenge and the sketch!!!! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! and fits the challenge perfectly! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Sarah...adorable interpretation of the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this - you did a great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool, great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this definately works for the challenge. I got super intimidated with the challenge this month because I thought I had to do the diamonds. Now that a couple people have done something that matches the sketch, just not diamonds, I'm feeling more up to the challenge. Thanks for being one of the folks to share early!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome challenge card! i'm still scratching my head on this one =).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!