Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bright Kids at Play.

I was getting out some stuff to scrapbook and saw my very first Stampin' Up! set sitting on the shelf so I took a detour and made a few cards first.

This set is well loved (especially by my 7 yr old neice!) but it never seems to get old.

I even made wedding favors for my neices and nephews and son with it! (we had a very small wedding with just immediate family so everyone got a little something!) I will post that pic in this post too!

Here are the 2 cards I just made. One blonde and one with brown hair!! I also didn't put any words on so I can grab for any occasion!! We are due for snow so thought I would bring some BRIGHT SPRING cheer into my house!! I used some misc. pattern paper I had in my scrap box and some Bold Brights SU cardstock!

Hope you enjoy!!

and here are the bubbles from my wedding 17 mos ago (tomorrow to be exact since Al was born on our 1 yr anniversary and he will already be 17 mos...where does the time go?)

5 comments:

  1. i love the bright and cheeriness of these cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable - I just love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute. What a great idea for the bubbles! Would make a great birthday party favor. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those beautiful bright colours! Great job!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just adorable - haven't seen this set before. LOVE the bright colours - so happy and cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!