Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Clean today...craft tomorrow!!

Morning!!

I just wanted to post and let you all know that I am cleaning hard today so tomorrow I just have a little and friday I can CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT!!

In the meantime...i will post some pics of my latest craft...cutting Alex's hair for the FIRST TIME...ugh!!

He is 17 mos old and needed to get some off so I broke down yesterday and did it!!

Now he looks SO much older!!

Here is BEFORE...




and here is AFTER!! (his dirty look is because I took the blow dryer away...that is what i bribed him with to sit!!)




Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

  1. HA HA haah! I remember those days. you did a great job on it, he is such a cutie, LOL

    I get to see it in person tomorrow. I am soooo looking forward to it..it's been to long since we had "coffee" lol

    Hope to see you at the Paper Temptress party tonight :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is such a cutie! you did a fantastic job...i love his curls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute - you did a great job on the first hair cut !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww........LOL he is so cute. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!