Saturday, February 21, 2009

Congratulations Rachael!!

I have to take a moment to send out a big congratulations to my niece, Rachael, who was recently selected to go to New York to model in an IMTA competition. She is SO very excited and we are SO very proud of her. Never mind that she just got her license, too!! (and I feel older by the second!)

Rachael has been working hard to raise funds for her trip. I have to say...wow, expensive! If you want information on how you can sponsor her with a tax deductible donation, email me. Please keep Rachael in your thoughts and prayers as she prepares for this exciting time in her life!

Good luck, Rach-- we love you!

Credits: Frame/mask by Joanne Brisebois

5 comments:

  1. congrats to your niece, she is beautiful.....make sure she takes lots of pictures to scrap the memories! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. Yes we are very proud of her.
    Love, her proud mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Rachel - you must keep us updated on how she does in New York.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!