Monday, February 9, 2009

Decor Elements SKI free!

Ok, I have to admit it...I just haven't had time to stamp, scrap or do much of anything crafty lately.

I was so planning it on Friday when my new goodies got here but, as any mother can tell you...plans don't always work out! I had to take Chris (my 10 yr old) to the doctor first thing Friday morning. He has been complaining of heart burn (his heart hurts as he said) and he does in fact have some acid reflux and is on some meds.

Then this weekend was time to open the attic and finally put some baby stuff and misc. stuff away!!

Anyway...I do plan to get the new stuff out but until I do, I did put up the Decor Elements I got Chris in his room!!

I was so excited to find something for a 10 yr old in the land of SU brochures!! He has been skiing since he could walk and just had to get the skiier!! (course now he wants to try snowboarding and did inform me I needed to now get the snowboarder too!!

Here is the before and after. I love how the black makes it look like a shadow. His walls are a buckskin color (that is what the paint can said!) It is above his bed and looks super cool! He will be psyched (or as he would say...sick!)

REMEMBER TO LOOK AT THE DECOR ELEMENTS LINK TO THE RIGHT FOR MORE GREAT STUFF!

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, this looks great! Aren't they the easiest things to put up! almost to easy. When I put mine up I started to look around the house to see where else I could stick them, LOL. Good thing we have a small house!
    Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! I bet my boy really loves it :-) Does this mean that my stuff is in too???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah, I love those decor elements too. That skier looks great. My next thing going up is that big tree right in my living room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!