Thursday, February 12, 2009

February Techniques Club projects...

I can't believe it is already mid-February...where does the time go?

For this month's Techniques Club, we did kissing, dry embossing and wheels!

1. Kissing technique...I thought with Valentines right around the corner, kissing would be perfect!! I used some of my left over card kits from the open house and since my Tech Club couldn't make it there...these would be perfect!

2. Dry Embossing technique...how cute is this!! I have to admit, I like the dry embossing look and may have to get some more Classy Brass templates (page 186 in the SU catty) *remember to use a lighter color cardstock or it is hard to see thru on the light table! We decorated a pocket photo album for with this technique!!

3. Wheels technique...how great to make your own background paper? or just a strip?? It is important to use the wheel guide (page 191) as it makes it SO SO much easier!! I just love the neighborhood wheel. how fun!!

If you couldn't make it to this club meeting, be sure to check out the March date (TBD) All are welcome but please RSVP so I get the supplies cut for you!! Always check my website too (sarahcoyle.stampinup.net)

8 comments:

  1. Sarah, your cards look great! What a fun class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards especially the neighbourhood houses one! I have that wheel but rarely use it - maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah...these cards are fantasic! You are going to have so much fun doing this class! How bright and springy they are

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like this will be an awesome class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute cards, Sarah! I especially love the neighborhood one. I don't have that wheel - but I've always admired what it can produce. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful cards Sarah - I haven't tried the wheel technique yet, but plan on giving it a try soon. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!