Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Kind Word

Happy Wednesday!!

Thank you for all your well wishes! I am not 100% but I think I am better...Alex woke at 4am for the day so I don't know if I am just tired...

I wanted to check out the MOJO Monday sketches since I love the cards I see made with them. I did go thru some and found this sketch.

I thought it would help me get a stamp set out and make a card!! and it did!


I found some watercolor paper I had and took out my A Kind Word set. This was first on my list when the new catalog came out! I just love it!

I really liked using the watercolor paper and will have to order some when I place my next SU order. What I have is thin and cheap but it worked ok! I took out my blender pens and Stampin' Pastels and went to work!

I forgot to add the words when I glued down the center so it is a bit messy but looks ok!

OH OH OH and I got out my Ribbon bundle from the Sale A Bration mini...OH I LOVE IT!! It feels so good!! Makes me want to get more!! (which I plan to!!)

Thanks!!

6 comments:

  1. super cute sarah! the SAB ribbon is top on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours you've used are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, waht a great job on the sketch. I love this stamp set and the pastel coloring you did is so soft and pretty.

    I so agree about that ribbon. Love, love, love it, which means I will probably hoard it, LOL

    I do hope you and Alex are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are so pretty. I hope you have been able to get some rest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!