Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Priceless Butterflies

Hello all!!

Eagerly awaiting another 2-7inches of snow...I just am glad it is happening late and evening so the kiddo's shouldn't miss another day of school!

Alex got up at 5 this am so I planned and got my cleaning done early so I could stamp today!! yeah!!

Here is a card I made up using some of my Open House leftovers! I didn't put any sentiments or words on since I could use this for just about any occasion and can pick when I need it!!

Don't you LOVE this pattern paper...It can be YOURS FOR FREE!! Yup, I said FREE. This is a great pack of paper that is available in the Sale-A-Bration brochure...What a fantastic time of year to buy your Stampin' Up! supplies!! (click the brochure to the right to see more!)

Ok, have to post this now!! Alex woke up and is hungry!!

priceless stamp set
delicate dots dsp
so saffon, bashful blue, grey,vanilla cardstock
so saffron, bashful blue, grey, cert celery ink
bashful blue ribbon

10 comments:

  1. Super cute card Sarah! you KNOW I love that set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrr....my comment disapeared after it said it could not be published. So if I have 2 posts, that is why, LOL.

    Sarah, Your card is so pretty!!! I LOVE the way you did the ribbon. I am waiting for my order with this paper to come in. It seems like such a loooooong wait, LOL.

    And...YEAH!!! My leg is getting better, I should be out and about in the next day or two, teehehehehe...I feel like a little kid anxious to go play in the park, LOL

    Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say Hello! and while I was here I found this darling butterfly card.

    Love those color's. Very very soft and very pretty.

    Hope you all enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...and I'm hoping no snow day tomorrow, too ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty sarah! and so soft. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Sarah - it is so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable card, I love it! I just got the SAB designer paper and isn't it just the cutest?? But this is such a cute card and I love the double knotting. Hope you are staying warm and don't get too much snow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh - this is very pretty. love the colors, they look so fresh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!