Sunday, February 15, 2009

Scrapbook Happy!

Morning!!

I have really wanted to start scrapbooking again and spent most of my day Friday cleaning, organizing, trashing ect in my craft room and got out Al's pictures.

Of course when I printed these pictures back in June, I apparently didn't go much younger than 3 mos. I have to have Tom show me how to use the new photo printer to get earlier ones printed but in the meantime...I mine as well start somewhere!

I have so much of Christian's to do too but if I start slow...they will eventually get done...RIGHT!!

For the first one, I broke out the Circle Scissors Plus for the moon shape on the top right...it wasn't supposed to look like that but I liked it so I kept it! I am waiting for the glass mat to come in my next SU order so I used my healing mat and the needle did get stuck a few times. I also used my tiny punch for all the circles...

I just love this picture and knew I wanted to scrap it right away!!

The Second (2 page LO) needs jouranling but I love the colors. Isn't he so handsome!! His friend Lizzy got him that onesie (back in the day) I can't believe these pictures were taken over a year ago...They get big so fast.

Enjoy!!

7 comments:

  1. YES, he is so handsome! i love the colors too! i love the "i will follow u" as well!!! let me know how you like the circle cutter/glass mat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll get your pages done. I like 'I will follow you'...cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you...I need to do some more scrapbook pages...I am so behind..I have not finished last year...sigh...thanks for the inspiration! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute pages. good for you for scrapping again. it just goes to the way side for me sometimes but it is my first passion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such wonderful pages - I need to start back up on my scrapbooking - I am really behind. I love the colors on your second layout and yes, he is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!