Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thinking of You!


Here is a card I created with a sketch. I am trying to get out of using the dark, fall/wintry colors and push for SPRING!

Don't you love the edge I made with the spiral punch! I finally remembered to put it on my order and you will see it used a lot!!

~Cheep Talk stamp set
~Trendy Trees stamp set
~Spiral and Window Word punches
~Kiwi Kiss, Pixie Pink, Whisper White & Tempting Turquoise cardstock
~Tempting Turquoise & Old Olive markers
~Old Olive ribbon
~dimensionals

Have a great VDay!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card -- you like that stamp set, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - this is awesome - I just love the spring colors. I adore the bird. Also, I like the new blog design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah this is so cute! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww.........what a cute card and the colors are fantastic! have a great wknd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are having a great Sunday so far Sarah - when you get a chance, please visit my blog - I have several surprises for you.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!!! I'm waiting for Cheep Talk to arrive... I just love the bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's that cute little bird again. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!