Thursday, February 19, 2009

Trendy Trees...a little old...a little new!


I saw this pattern paper at the store and had to get it...It totally reminded me of the Trendy Trees stamp set!!

AND it matched Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava and Vintage Violet PERFECTLY!! I love when that happens!!

Here are three great cards cased from SCS...

Take a closer look at the pattern paper...it shimmers!!

`Trendy Trees stamp set
`Vintage Violet, Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi ink and paper (retired)
`Chocolate Chip ink and paper
`Groovy Guava ribbon
`Window Word punch
`Scallop Edge punch
`Stampin' Dimensionals
`KI Memories Grateful Tree Farm paper

15 comments:

  1. Those are great cards!! The paper really does go very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these cards!! I love the trees they are fantastic. tfs. blessings. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! That paper if fantastic! GREAT job. where did you find that that paper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! A very happy card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh, Sarah, that paper is fantastic! And it is perfect for that stamp set :o)
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, Love the tree card, it's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these cards! Those stamps are so cute and the paper is a perfect fit! I think you are a very talented stamper. I hope to get many more creations on my blog soon. For now, we are busy packing & moving. Thanks for being probably one of two people that regularly look at my blog! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how awesome to find a perfect match like that!
    AND it is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful Sarah! I love trees and that paper is gorgeous - must keep a look out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I WANT THAT PAPER!!!! Super cute cards Sarah! SO do you love Trendy Trees? It's on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That patterned paper is lovely! The colours are what grabbed me!

    Great job!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I luv these little trees...mine should be here soon...so adorable....nice job! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  13. how awesome is this paper?!@# i wasn't sure about that stamp set but *tsk tsk* planting ideas in my head....

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cute - I love the trees and the paper is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!