Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wedding Gift album


I have a wedding shower in a few weeks and wanted to get a jump on the gifts. I had a hard time finding a paper set that yelled "pick me!" and i just fell in love with this SEI set, Penelope's Potpourri. This is a kit you can get and all the pieces are cut and you just glue and go. I did add a little more and took some away to make it more personalized.

I need to get more of this paper for the recipe box and address book I plan to do also.

I am hoping to get stamping later today. I just don't feel really good (achy, sore throat ect) so may just take it easy.

Thank you for looking and as always, thank you for your comments!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Super cute Sarah! I am sure they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful gift, you have put alot of work into it....very sweet! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job -- beautiful!

    Hope you're not getting the dreaded flu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am in awe of your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is sure to love it. i know i would

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous gift. You are doing well doing those pages when you don't feel well. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great gift! You know that it will not end up in a closet somewhere, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! you were busy! this is an awesome gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - this is a great gift. I have a friend getting married soon and will have to use this as my inspiration for her gift. TFS !! I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!