Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Celebrate a Sneak Peak!!

I got some fun new stamp sets from the Occassions mini!! I can't wait for customers to be able to order! There are SO many great sets in there...

When I saw this one...I HAD TO HAVE IT...a boy set...a super cute BOY BOY BOY set!

I always find it hard to find BOY stuff and this really excited me. It could be that I love trains. I saved all of Chris' Thomas the Tank trains, tracks ect and I know Alex will love them as well!!

I used Bold Brights to make this card!! Brilliant Blue, Yo Yo Yellow and Real Red cardstock, ink and markers. Whisper White cardstock and misc. yellow ribbon. I also used Stampin' Dimensionsals and SU Horizontal Slot Punch. Stamp sets...Choo Choo and Celebrate Everything

As always, Thank for looking and be sure to check out the next few posts as they will all be sneak peaks!!

4 comments:

  1. how fun is this card. love the colors and playfulness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is super cute! Love the pattern paper, it's a perfect fit for the stamp set!
    I am hoping to play with my newly arrived sets too. But none will be as bright and cheery as this (I don't have any bold bright paper, LOL)
    WOW, I LOVE how you did the sentiment too! Oh My Gosh, it's PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - this is such a great and cheerful card. Love the colors and the train is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I can't wait for my train set to get here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!