Friday, March 27, 2009

Christening...

I need to make a card for an upcoming Christening. I do not have any stamps that would work for what I have in my mind so I used the star from Eastern Bloom set and my Stamp a Ma Jig (OH i have had this for years and never really took it out...i figured out how to use it!! yeah!) to make a cross.

I need to make another one since this is NOT what I had in my mind but I am sure I can use for something!!

SO back to the drawing table today!!

Enjoy this one for now!!

6 comments:

  1. How clever to use that flower in this way! I must say my SAMJ is never out of my reach. Most certainly helps me to stamp things straight. A really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooovery pretty, very nicely done! I have left you something on my blog.....thank you for visiting and being so faithful at leaving comments! hugs *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - this is beautiful. I love how you made the cross and the colors are great together. Very nice !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! perfect card for this occasion too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to make a cross w/ that stamp! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how clever to make a cross using stamps you already have. and this totally works!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!