Monday, March 23, 2009

It is MOJO Monday!!

and it is still Monday!!

I spent the afternoon cleaning my craft room and have plans to scrapbook tonight but wanted to do the Mojo Monday challenge first!!

I took out my Raspberry Tart paper (OH YUM!) to make this card! I really am LOVING the Cameo Coral cardstock, ink, marker... It is that pinkish that is not pinkish...to me!

Here is the challenge sketch

and my take on it!!

I did leave the sentiment off so I can put what I want when I need a card!!

Echoes of Kindness stamp set
Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral and Whisper White cardstock
Raspberry Tart DSP
Old Olive and Cameo Coral markers
Scallop Edge punch
Rose Red grosgrain ribbon


Thanks for looking!!

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card! i haven't done a thing with raspberry tart...but you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! that raspberry tart dsp is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully inspiring card! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those monday mojo sketches. you did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sarah! Very pretty card! I love the Raspberry Tart paper. I haven't opened the 2 packs I just got but will soon. It is so pretty!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah - this is a beautiful card. I love this paper - Great job !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!