Monday, March 30, 2009

It's just another MOJO monday...


Yup and I got my card done today!!

Here is the MOJO Monday sketch here..................................

I thought Today's sketch was just fantastic. It seemed springy to me...not sure why!

I used some Always DSP and Regal Rose and Pumpkin Pie paper to make this! See I can't get out of the orange...

I went shopping this past weekend and EVERY store had ORANGE everywhere!! Who knew Orange and Pink looked so great together!! (Sandy...ORANGE!! I will make you LOVE LOVE IT!! hee hee)

I kinda wish I had done the Rose ribbon instead but this isn't too bad. How can you be mad at a name like Chocolate Chip??!!

I even took out my Pun Fun stamp set. I think this is the 2nd time I used it.

Thanks for looking!!

9 comments:

  1. I love this, orange and pink are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little animal! Fabulous job on the mojo sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love orange and pink together, throw in a little brown and I am in heaven. :) Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card – love the colour scheme you’ve used. Also love the image. You’ve certainly done justice to the sketch.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Sarah! Love the springy blog do too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable, I luv the colors you choseand the dp...nice job! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. great sketch. you did an awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like orange and pink together and think they look great in this card. However, I don't turn to orange very often. Perhaps, I should do that more often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!