Friday, March 13, 2009

Kiss ME....

I'm Irish!!

Threw together another scrapbook page today! I used my Kraft paper as the base (I always look at it but never know what to do with it!) and Glorious Green cardstock of the accents!


Ain't he a cutie! This was last years St. Patrick's Day...Can't believe a year has gone by...yikes!

I also took out some of my eyelets and snaps and made a border in the corner. I was impressed with how strait I did...not perfect but getting there!!

I just love my Crop-a-Dile for setting these...so easy!!

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha, Sarah, he certainly is a cutie. You will have to keep a close eye on him in about 12 years with eyes like that!

    Your eyelets look great! Those darn things seem to have a mind of their own once they hit paper, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww what a cutie pie!! your eyelets are wonderful, I have such a hard time lining them up!! Thanks for sharing. Blessings. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, he is! great page...I LOVE kraft too, but don't reach for it often enought! beautiful pages sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it so cute! You KNOW I love me some KRAFT! get it KRAFTy mama?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is adorable, I bet he is even more adorable now....you did a fabulous job with this page, I think it is awesome for you to keep up with the memories! *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!