Monday, March 16, 2009

Last week....

Enjoy this week because FRIDAY IS SPRING!!!

I just wanted to post quickly since I haven't a lot in the last week or so.

The good news...we all seem to be back to normal!! I planned to spend yesterday crafting but...it was SO SO nice out we spent most of day outside!!

I did start working on my album for the Scrapbook Camp in April and wanted to give a sneak peak. I am using the Rock a Bye Boy Simply Scrappin' Kit. I am waiting for my ribbon to be delivered (tomorrow) and will be able to get the sketches done!

Payment and RSVP must be made by March 25th to be sure al items will be ordered and ready for the camp! Email me for more info...sarah9678@comcast.net

Here is a sneak peak at my album and for good measure...here is Al playing outside yesterday!!


Hope to sneak in the craft room later today!!

4 comments:

  1. hi sarah! that page looks fun and little al seems to be lovin the outdoors. glad you enjoyed your day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, your album is very sweet and so is Al! Enjoy the great weather!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, so glad you took time out to enjoy the day. It keeps things in perspective, LOL.

    HA! you made me laugh with the circl one card! I almost picked that one because I like it so much, LOL. Notice, not bling on it...maybe that is why you like it, LOL

    I have a shippment coming in torrrow too. How FUN!!!

    Love the picture of Alex!!!
    Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv this picture of your son, he is sooooo adorable, very cool photo...nice job! *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!