Thursday, March 12, 2009

March Techniques class...

Well, it has been a month already and here we are again getting ready for Tech class! I had a lot of fun with these cards and know the gals will love them!!

1. Paper Piercing...this is a great way to add a little something different to your crafts!


2. paper tearing...how super cool is this technique? Whoever "invented" this one was genius! I love looking back at my son's kindergarten art and seeing this technique
done! We use it all the time!

3. Polished Stone...I thank my friend Tessa (check out her blog here!!) for pushing this technique to the front of the line. HOW FUN!! Whatever combo you do...it is always different! If you blot in rows it is so different than random...fun fun!!

Hope you enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, these cards are so great! You always amaze me!!! the polished stone came out gorgeous! Your members are going to LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! More great cards and techniques! I just placed a large SU order. Can't wait to get it! I am so bad!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards!! Such fun technique's -- hope the class went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like this will be a super fun class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards~~~~~

    I have got to get my mojo back someday right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!