Monday, March 2, 2009

Mojo Monday sketch!



I thought I would use the Mojo Monday sketch again to get a card done! It is so easy to whip something up using a sketch...gives your brain a bit of a vacation too!!

Here is today's sketch and my version of that sketch!

I used my A Kind Word stamp set with Brocade Blue cardstock and paper (level 1 hostess paper) and Rose Red. I didn't have blue ribbon so died my whisper white ribbon on the blue ink pad! The hat is the same blue but it is showing a bit aqua in the picture...strange!

Although my work isn't as amazing as the Mojo gals, I think I did ok!!

thanks for looking!

17 comments:

  1. Great card Sarah! I saw this awesome sketch on Teresa's blog. Love it!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is fabulous....I luv that dp, very nicely done! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little card! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did wonderful on that challenge. THis is such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love this set! Great job with the sketch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah - this is awesome. I'm going to work on this challenge as well. You did a GREAT job !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great spin on the sketch. The image, just love that set, you colored so bright and fun. Perfect card for a snowy, cold New Hampshire day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card...love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Love those little kittens. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!