Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Paper Peirced Chick!

Hello all!

I want to apologize for not being on the ball last week. I have had a lot going on and actually got a bit overwhelmed. This week is another full week but I plan to posting atleast 3 times or more!!

Here is a quick card I made for my blogger challenge for March. It was to paper peirce and make it 3D...I hope I pass!!

Sorry for being so late...but it is still March ( i think!!)

I used some leftover SAB paper/ribbon and Bashful Blue cardstock. The egg piece is pop dotted! I need to use the SAMJ (stamp a ma jig) to make the happy Easter in the right bottom corner a darker color tho!

Well Enjoy and Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah - I understand about the busy part - it seems like it get busier and busier every week. This is the cutest little card - I love the chick. Have a great week !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv this dp, it reminds me of Easter, your card is sooooo adorable....hugs! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, I always admire cards made using this set and yours is so cute. Love the way you popped the egg! Pretty pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Sarah! Great spring colors! Thanks for participating in my challenge!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!