Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Par-fect Day!


As I promised...here is another Sneak Peak!

When I showed my husband this set he told me I had to get it...He knows there are a lot of uses with it!! and of course I was a good wife and listened to him!! hee hee

This will probably be my Father's Day card for my dad and FIL. They are both golfers and I know they will love it!

Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip (textured)and Old Olive cardstock and ink/markers. Whisper White cardstock, Old Olive ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals. The pattern paper is leftover from the Rock a Bye Boy Simply Scrappin' Kit. (LOVE IT!!)

Thanks for looking and get your wish lists ready...April 1st will be here soon!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    Another SU rep here (brand new) and I also live in southern NH. I'm just a hobbyist so no competition here...wanted to see if you knew of any local stamping/scrapping groups?

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia, Email me and I will let you know! sarah9678@comcast.net!

    talk soon!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh...husbands! making you get a stamp set! Tee he he...gotta love him!

    The card is really cute, again, you work so well with pattern paper! Love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how cute and yes, will make a great father's day card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute sarah! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!