Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Simply Said...Thank You!

Yeah I got to craft!!

Here are 2 cards I did using ALL Stampin' Up! supplies!!

I made 2 and tried to make them a bit different!

I LOVE that everything matches so well...paper, ink, ribbon, ect!!

I used...

Simply Said stamp set
Stampin' Up! texturz plates (embossed background)
Always Apricot cardstock and marker
Basic Grey cardstock and ink
Designer Series Paper (level 1 hostess set)
SNAIL adhesive
Stampin' Dimensionals

Thank you for looking and being so patient between posts...I hope to post at least every other day!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute. Now you just need to do 8 more and you have great gift set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cards are spectactular, I am with you I luv that everyhthing goes so nicely together...your layouts are fantastic....super work! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - these are great. I love the colors and the design. Awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice job - i like both cards and the variation in the layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!