Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Sparkly Easter!

YEAH! I stayed up and played with my new stamp set, A Good Egg! OH, how fun is this little chick!! I have BIG plans for the upcoming March Techniques club using this set!!

I also used my SU texturz plates to emboss the background. I just love the soft impression it makes. It is subtle but still WOW!

What is an Easter egg without SPARKLE?? I love using heat and stick powder to add a crystal effect on my cards!

The top half of the egg (i used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop it!) is actually the bottom of the chick! It only took a few seconds to cut it out and really is great!!

Thanks for looking!!

`A Good Egg stamp set
`Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery and Whisper White cardstock
`Certainly Celery ribbon
`Barely Banana, Only Orange and Certainly Celery marker
`Stazon black ink
`Versamarker
`Heat and Stick powder
`Glassy Glaze glitter
`Stampin' Up! texturez plates
`Big Shot machine
`Stampin' Dimensionals
`SNAIL adhesive

10 comments:

  1. Sarah - this is adorable. I just love the way you did the chick. It is too cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I love all the sparkles. I just ordered this set for some of my workshops. :) Are you enjoying the snowy weather? I miss New England (okay maybe not so much in the winter) Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!! Love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! i love this set too! (PS hope you didn't sniff the heat and stick while you were making this!!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, what an adorable card. Love, love, love the bling. With all the snow today, it is hard to think that Easter is so close.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this card? It is so pretty. Love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE! I love that little chickie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!