Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wedded Bliss...

Morning!!

I have a wedding shower on Sunday and want to get all her gifts done and wrapped sooner than later!

SO...I headed to the SCS gallery and totally fell in love with a card and completely cased it. You can see the cased card here.

I just love the Always set and have found it to be very versatile! I also broke out the Congrats SAB set. I do need to straiten the middle panel as I noticed it is crooked in the picture!!

Chocolate Chip cardstock, ribbon and marker
Certainly Celery cardstock and marker
Pretty in Pink cardstock and marker
Mat Pack and piercing tool

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. beautiful. i get inspiration from scs all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sarah!!!!
    kisses

    Vivi-Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,Your card is gorgeous. You've inspired me to start using my piercing tool which I never use,it's such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Sarah! I love that Always set.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, this card is so pretty and soft. Very girly girl like, LOL!!! HA!

    You are so right about clicking on the photos, they do come up quite large. All the better to see you with my dear, tee he he

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Sarah! you know I love that set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Sarah! I love the colors you used on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!