Friday, March 6, 2009

With Sympathy...

I needed to make a sympathy card for an upcoming wake this weekend.

I took out my Botanical Blooms Sale-a-Bration set (still available for FREE...ask me how)to make this!

I didn't have any sympathy stamps so ran to the craft store for one. I need to get some sentiments on my next Stampin' Up! order...good thing I am placing an order in few hours!! (save on shipping and jump in with my order...10% shipping!)

Used Barely Banana, Sage Shadow, Whisper White and Close to Cocoa cardstock for this card. I paper pierced the edge of the Sage cardstock. Ink used...Versamark, Sage Shadow and Barely Banana.

Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! your card turned out lovely. crazy you had to run to the craft store for a sentiment. even though we all have a ton of stuff there is always something that we need and dont have! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, elegant card Sarah! Have a great weekend!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card sarah! so elegant and yet, soft and comforting. TFS! have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, this is so nice! Perfect actually. Pretty without being over done. I do like the font of the sympathy stamp, even though it is not made by SU. I know SU has some really pretty fonts too! I was actually thinking that I will need to get a versitile word set soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!