Wednesday, April 8, 2009

An Apple a Day!!


I was playing around and took out my Tart and Tangy stamp set! I have big plans for Techniques Class using this set in the next month or so!

I thought this would be a perfect teacher's card! I am thinking of doing a small box with matching notecards too!!

Supplies:
Tart and Tangy stamp set
Cheep Talk stamp set
Real Red, Whisper White and Green Galore cardstock
Green Galore and Real Red markers
Spiral and 1/2" circle punches
misc. black polka dot ribbon (not SU)

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!!! I have a set of prints in my kitchen that show apples with successive bites out of them, but I hadn't thought to do that with my stamped apple image. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Great for a Teacher Appreciation gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So cute! I know a teacher you can send it to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love the colors are the images are wonderful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!