Tuesday, April 21, 2009

a Cracked Technique!


Today is Technique Tuesday here on my blog! I thought I would try a new technique and found a super one called Cracked Glass!

It was SO SO easy and looks SO cool! I can't wait to show my Technique's Club! (next club meeting is April 3ost...check out my SU website for more info...all welcome!)

This one is for Mother's Day!

Supplies:
Echoes of Kindness stamp set
All Holidays stamp set
Garden Green, Whisper White, Regal Rose and Basic Black cardstock
Always DSP
UTEE embossing powder
embossing gun
Whisper White ribbon
Regal Rose and Garden Green markers
Black Stazon ink

Take a few minutes today to try a new technique! You will create an amazing card!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, your card looks beautiful! What a great technique. Hope all is well. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card looks gorgeous. I haven't had a lot of luck with this technique, so I may need to go back and try it again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!