Monday, April 13, 2009

It is Mojo Monday!!



Happy Monday all!!

and that means MOJO MONDAY!!

Today's sketch was fun! I liked the diamond under the square!

I used my Raspberry Tart DSP, Rose Red, Kraft and Kiwi Kiss cardstock and markers and Rose Red ribbon!

I went through a couple of stamp sets to find the "right" one. I had an idea in mind but didn't have a stamp set to accommodate so Pocket Silhouettes worked out instead!

Thanks for looking and check out the Mojo Monday link (click the red above!) and make your own cards! I even downloaded and printed EVERY Mojo Monday sketch and plan to start those!!

See you later!

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, beautiful card! You did such a great job with the sketch! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the pink and green.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!