Monday, April 27, 2009

It is Mojo Monday!!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!! It was HIGH 80's here both Saturday AND Sunday!!

I just took a few minutes to make my Mojo Monday card! I hope you all like it!!

Here is the sketch for today...

and my take on it!!

Supplies:
`Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock
`Always Stamp Set
`Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Pumpkin Pie ink
`Pumpkin Pie ribbon
`1 1/4" circle and Scallop Circle punches
`Stampin Dimensionals
`Always DSP

Have a great Monday and be sure to get your Mojo on this week!!

3 comments:

  1. Love pink and orange together. What a wonderful take on the sketch. Visiting via mojo mondau blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! I love what you did with the sketch! I am working on mine, these are really fun and so motivating! A great way to start the week!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!