Monday, April 6, 2009

Mojo Monday!!


With all this rain, I was able to get into my craft room a little early today!!

Did you get your Mojo Monday on? Today's sketch was different than I normally go but gave it a whirl!!

The pattern paper is stuff I have had for years and I thought it would go great with my Just Beachy stamp set in the Occasions Mini!! And don't you LOVE the crab eyelet!! My friend sent me some of those ( i love crabs!) The ribbon is from my stash too! I think I got it at Michael's!

Stampin' Up! supplies:
Just Beachy stamp set
Loads of Love accessories stamp set
Yo Yo Yellow, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock
Basic Grey and Pumpkin Pie ink pad
Yo Yo Yellow, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Close to Cocoa markers
Stampin' Dimensionals
Scallop Circle and 1 3/8" Circle punch

Other Supplies:
misc. pattern paper
crab eyelet
yellow ribbon

Thank you!!

10 comments:

  1. hi Sarah I love the colors you used on this card, it makes it fun and exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colors! yay to using stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Sarah! I just posted mine. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh sarah! great take on the sketch! and I LOVE the stamped images! very nice. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, You have done a great job on using the sketch and the colour combination. I have a hard time using these kind of colours but yours looks so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job on the sketch. i love orange and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Gets me in the vacation mood!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. luvin your mojo sketch card, great work...thanks for playing with the mojo makers! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the card..do you need my address to mail it to me ;) LOL well done with the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!