Monday, April 20, 2009

a Par-fect day!!


Today's Mojo Monday sketch was great!! I didn't make mine square as I don't have square envelopes so just adapted to a regular size card!

I used some more of my Simply Scrappin' Rock a Bye Boy pattern paper. I think it is perfect for this stamp set!!

This stamp set is in the Occasions Mini! Remember, when you spend $40 or more from the Mini you get to choose an item for FREE on page 208 in the Idea Book and Catalog! Wow!

Supplies:

And Many Mower stamp set
Tangerine Tango, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip cardstock
Stars Big Shot die
Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Garden Green and Whisper White ink
Stampin' dimensionals
Scallop edge punch

What a fun Father's day card I have now!!

Thanks for looking and check back for Technique Tuesday tomorrow!!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome card Sarah! I really like the bright, cheerful colors! Great sketch card!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card, love the image :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see a male card and what a cute image

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with the sketch. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so ready for golf!!!! Nicely done! Hugs~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card -- love everything you've been making lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome. love that sketch too. you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute - I used the same set, just a different stamp. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is amazing to say the least, I love the golfer! I would love to see your take on an Unscripted Sketch, hope you can stop by tomorrow for a new sketch! Beth aka BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! So wellbalanced and lovely colorcombo! It is so fun to visit
    your blog and see all the wonderful things you are making.

    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!