Sunday, April 5, 2009

Refuge and Strength



Happy Sunday!!

We spent all morning and early afternoon outside cleaning up after winter and playing and now just relaxing! I just made up these 2 cards with the Refuge and Strength Stampin' Up! set. Thank you Paula for letting me borrow it!!

I had out some Perfect Plum, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock so went with those colors. This is one of my favorite Bible verses and I think it all came together nicely!

I used the leaves to watermark the bottom of the card and dimensionals to pop up the cross.

As always, thanks for looking and leaving comments...I enjoy reading them!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Easter card Sarah! Isn't it wonderful to get outside after a long winter! Enjoy!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!