Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sweet One!!


HI!!

One of my customers is having her baby girl this Friday (err....that is her due date!!) and I wanted to make her a special card!

I took out my So Many Scallops set (retired) and Big Shot (if you don't have one...go to my website and ORDER ONE!!)

I used Regal Rose, So Saffron and Certainly Celery for the colors.

The embossed background and stars were cut with my Big Shot!! LOVE IT!

the circles (stamped image and open circle) were cut with the Circle Scissors Plus. I am still learning to use it so no bashing!!

I had to add the Certainly Celery ribbon to one (i made a boo boo!)

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! What a beautiful baby card! Really cute. I like all the detail!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah - this is too adorable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!