Thursday, April 30, 2009

technique club thursday



Tonight is this month's Technique Club meeting! It has been a long time since the last one and I look forward to seeing everyone!

This month's techniques are solid stamping, Crystal Effects and monochromatic.

Here is the card using Crystal Effects. Now please note that the red apple has CE on it but I heated it up to dry it and it really changed the color. I left it to show the class. I will redo it to let it air dry!!

The next card is solid stamping. Another fun, easy way to make your cards great!

and finally, monochromatic. This seems like the easiest of all techniques but I had the hardest time coming up with something. I did visit the gallery at SCS for inspiration and that did help!

Thank you and sorry it was a slow week. I have a wedding tomorrow and bday party Saturday but hope to get some new stuff up Sunday!!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards!!! I love the butterfly card - the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards -- love the updated site design, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!