Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Thankful Birdie!


Last night I took out my Cheap Talk stamp set to play with! And once again used and fell more in love with my Stamp a ma Jig!! I can't believe how many years I have had it but never took the time to try it!! It is now on my desk with my other tools!!

The first card uses Lovely Lilac as a base and Cameo Coral as it's main color. You can also see a touch of So Saffron. I also used my Stampin' Up! texturz plates for the embossed background. I LOVE my Big Shot!!

The 2nd card uses the same colors but in a different way! I love this fold and tend to use it alot! I again ran the base cardstock through my Big Shot for a little more "umph"

Supplies:
Cheap Talk stamp set
Lovely Lilac, So Saffron, Cameo Coral and Very Vanilla cardstock
Lovely Lilac, So Saffron, Cameo Coral and Mellow Moss markers
Stampin' Up! texturz plates
Stampin' Up! Big Shot machine
Scallop circle, 1 3/8", 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches
misc. crystal brad
sponge daubers
Stamp a ma Jig


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!